BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Sydney ($200k OTE)
We take a holistic approach in improving the way businesses work.
Using our Business Management System (BMS), we provide organisations with a compelling information management platform to enable customers to drive efficiencies and performance while providing personalised information for each employee in the context of their role.
As we continue to evolve and expand our Australian based global business, we are now seeking experienced Business Development Managers based in both Melbourne and Sydney.
As a highly motivated sales professional, we be looking to you to further expand Holocentric’s market position by identifying, acquiring, growing, and maintaining new high end corporate and enterprise accounts.
- Working in collaboration with internal teams to plan, qualify, present, negotiate and close deals with influencers and key decision makers based on the prospective client’s needs, challenges, and objectives
- Achieve realistic subscription based targets
- Maintain professional relationships with customers to drive business development and referral based opportunities
- Provide market intelligence and work closely with marketing to identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, to promote Holocentric’s thought leadership
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company by presenting a consistent and professional image in the market
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Our ideal candidate will be ambitious and energetic, preferably with exposure to business improvement, change management, business transformation, management consultancy or similar. They must possess a relevant business degree or have a demonstrable and successful track record of a minimum of 3-5 years of professional sales within the corporate and enterprise market.
Working alongside our internal pre-sales and consulting teams, you will have exceptional sales planning, presentation and tender development skills, as well as a real desire to develop trust bond relationships with our clients to help ensure they can meet and exceed their GRC, transformation, operational and business obligations.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
If you want to make a difference and be part of a dynamic team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you would like to join us.