Business Development Manager - MELbourne ($250K + OTE)
Who are WE?
You might not realise it now, but you’re looking at Australia’s next big software success story.
Our Business Management System (BMS) powers some of Australia’s largest organisations including Airservices Australia, BT Financial Group, Qantas, Sydney Water and Westpac. Evolving with organisations, the BMS is a holistic and integrated platform which enables strategic, sustainable gains. Committed to business excellence, we work closely with our clients to develop solutions that drive continuous improvement.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We're looking for high performance sales individuals who want to earn top dollars while working within a dynamic and growing team.
Our ideal candidate must be able to:
- Have a consultative solutions orientation and approach and identify potential business opportunities through needs analysis
- Develop strategic account plans and confidently present to prospective influencers and key decision makers
- Demonstrate solid objection handling, negotiating and closing techniques
- Preferably exceed realistic set sales targets and goals
- Work with the internal teams to develop compelling and competitive proposals that address the client’s needs, challenges, and objectives
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, to canvass for new opportunities
- Recognizes the role as a brand ambassador through presenting a consistent and professional image in the market.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with concepts such as process improvement, change management, digital business transformation or similar initiatives. They must have a demonstrable and successful track record of a minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional selling in a corporate or government environment.
Perks of the job
Business excellence starts from within
At Holocentric, you’ll be a part of a highly collaborative and open work culture. Joining our ‘work hard, play hard’ team, you’ll have a hand in shaping our future product. In addition to offsite company kick-off and planning sessions and weekly catch ups for drinks, we also have a share option scheme, so you can really participate in the success of the business.
We want people who are smart, proactive, responsible and keen to stretch themselves to get things done. If you’re up for the challenge, find out more about the opportunities available at our Sydney and Canberra offices.
What we do?
A platform for high performance
Holocentric’s Business Management System (BMS) is a living reference and communication platform for all organisational knowledge, including strategies, plans, policies, procedures, people and technology.
The Performance Gap
Holocentric BMS addresses the gap between enterprise systems and business needs.
Organisations today are faced with a complex suite of enterprise software that struggle to address changing business needs. This results in a loss of strategic focus, disunion among employees and poorly executed business plans. The Holocentric BMS integrates systems, applications, tools and teams into one single repository.
BMS acts as a dynamic model of your businesses operations, that draws upon the relationships between all aspects of operations. Each user has a unique view that reflects information relevant to their role.
Uniquely designed to help business leaders mitigate risks by defining, balancing and managing their strategic and operational requirements and priorities, the BMS enables organisations to:
- Capture: in detail, the what, why and how their business functions today in an integrated knowledge repository.
- Engage: their workforce by providing a platform that extensively fosters innovation and communication.
- Optimise: the performance of their business through continuous improvement and transformation programs.
Holocentric BMS allows customer’s employees to work more efficiently. Employees no longer need to trawl through masses of data in multiple systems to find the right information.
BMS keeps customer's workforce up-to-date with policies and procedures allowing employees to perform their role with confidence and compliance.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
If you want to make a difference and be part of a dynamic team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would like to join us.