Business SOLUTION Developer
We take a holistic approach in improving the way businesses work.
Using our Business Management System (BMS), we provide organisations with a compelling information management platform to enable customers to drive efficiencies and performance while providing personalised information for each employee in the context of their role.
What’s the role?
Based in North Sydney, the role includes working with Holocentric’s consulting teams and clients to deliver solutions that meet specific client requirements.
You will assist with the application, custom development, and management of technology to help enhance our client’s business performance through Holocentric’s Business Management System.
- Working closely with onsite consultants to refine requirements and designs for configuration extensions to the Holocentric BMS platform.
- Implementing and delivering configuration extensions through metamodels, scripts, reports and html views to provide a compelling experience for the customer
- Providing direct support for tool configuration, customisation and solution framework extension
You will also have the following skills and experience:
- HTML and CSS experience
- Some programming capability is essential - from scripted macros to formal development experience
- Holocentric products or similar software tools
- Creating and working to project plans
- Managing client relationships
- Be a self-starter who uses their own initiative with a strong “Can do” attitude
- Strong and natural communicator, with advanced written and spoken skills
- Highly customer focused
PERKS OF THE JOB
Some of the perks of working in a small, dynamic company include: highly collaborative workplace, offsite company kick-off and planning sessions, plus a real ability to help shape our product future. We also have a share option scheme, so you can participate in the success of the business.
We don’t believe in fixing people in rigid positions, but rather seek to match interest and capability. If you like a challenge, want to deliver exceptional results and seek to reach your potential, we’d like to hear from you!
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
So by now you would have realised that we aren't your average software company. We have big dreams for our business and our people.
You wouldn't want to be the one who missed their opportunity to be part of a company that is on its way to becoming a leading Australian software company.
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident in the process of applying for citizenship.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would like to join us.