Content Author 1 - Beginners
This two and a half day beginners course, including a certification assessment, provides participants with the fundamental skills required to create content within the Holocentric Business Management System.
- Log into and out of Holocentric Modeler
- Create business process models according to best practice standards
- Open and close libraries and check them out and in
- Use the Graphical User Interface to navigate through the model
- Create, copy and edit:
- Business Process Area Diagrams
- Business Process Diagrams
- Process items such as process steps, process roles and work instruction
- System items
- Assemble and link model items to create process models according to best practice standards
- Conduct preliminary model analysis and validation and publish models to Holocentric Modelpedia
- Certification Assessment
Course Cost and Inclusions
Content Author 1 public courses are conducted over 2 days at Holocentric organised venues and include face-to-face tuition, take away learning materials, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and computer equipment for each student to use during the course.
The cost for the course is $2,200 + GST per person and must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to the course date to secure a position. Payment may be made by credit card using the link below or please contact us if you prefer other methods.
Canberra 21-22 February 2017 Sydney 21-22 March 2017 Canberra 4-5 April 2017 Canberra 9-10 May 2017 Canberra 6-7 June 2017 Canberra 20-21 June 2017 Sydney 24-25 July 2017
Canberra 9-10 August 2017
Sydney 18-19 September 2017
Canberra 11-12 October 2017
Sydney 27-28 November 2017
Click below to pay by credit card:
Click below for further information or to pay by other methods: