Content Author 2 - Advanced
Building on the 'Content Author 1 - Beginners' course, this follow on course, including certification assessment, provides participants with the skills required to manage a broader range of content within the Holocentric Business Management System.
- Enrich model content with rich text, glossary items, hyperlinks, external document references and issue items
- Manage model content by importing content from other libraries and importing content from a spreadsheet
- Organise model content with catalogs
- Create general diagrams and designing your published library website
- Create personalised model views for consumers of model content
- Locate, search, explore and report model items and content
- Using System Requirements and Fulfilment to map business requirements to process models.
- Change Management
- Certification Assessment
COURSE COST AND INCLUSIONS
Content Author 2 public courses are conducted over 2 days at Holocentric organised venues and include face-to-face tuition, take away learning materials, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and computer equipment for each student to use during the course.
The cost for the course is $2,200 + GST per person and must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to the course date to secure a position. Payment may be made by credit card using the link below or please contact us if you prefer other methods.
Sydney 18 -19 October 2017
Canberra 15-16 November 2017
Click below to pay by credit card:
Click below for further information or to pay by other methods: