Business Analyst / Process Modelling Consultant
- Australian company expanding internationally
- Diverse and rewarding engagements
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
Holocentric is experiencing high demand for model-based solutions and is seeking consultants who are interested in guiding customers with their implementation of products, leading to an integrated Business Management System which is used for continuous process improvement.
About the Role:
You will have a strong interest in seeing customers achieve significant value from Holocentric solutions and will apply your knowledge of process modelling to help them build a representation of their business operations.
The position will be primarily based in Sydney. It may require service delivery including business analysis, consulting, training and mentoring to ensure that Holocentric products are effectively used by customers. A laptop with wireless internet and a mobile phone will be provided.
Depending on experience, you will lead or contribute to the implementation of solutions relation to:
- Systems implementation through process modelling, requirements definition, training and change management
- Business performance improvement, through process analysis
- Business planning, compliance and risk management
About the Team:
Holocentric is headquartered in Sydney where all product development and support is undertaken. We have an office in Canberra and clients across the globe. As a small team, we offer great flexibility to customers and undertake a wide variety of interesting assignments.
It is important that you become an integral part of the team, where you will share the successes through our bonus scheme and have the opportunity for equity through our Employee Share Option program.
What we are looking for:
You will have a background in business analysis, process analysis or requirements definition and have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Mapped/modelled/documented processes;
- Ability to learn to use new tools;
- Customer focused;
- Self starter who uses their own initiative with a strong 'Can do' attitude;
- A natural communicator with advanced written, spoken and presentation skills
To be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident in the process of applying for citizenship.
For information on Holocentric please view the YouTube clip here.
To apply for this position please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com