This course is intended for those who are responsible for managing BMS content and user permissions. Course participants learn how to manage library model content and create and manage Holocentric Modeler and Holocentric Modelpedia user authorisations.
- Layer content using library prerequisites
- Conduct library publishing and navigate published websites
- Use the Administration Portal and Holocentric Modeler to configure the modelling environment by:
- Understanding Active Directory Synchronisation
- Managing libraries and configuring user permissions to content
- Set up the teamwork environment and understand all aspects of working within a team in managing content
- Conduct library imports
- Perform Version Control and Archiving methods to retain library changes
- Follow the Troubleshooting process when encountering issues within Modeler and Modelpedia
- Configure Role Catalogs and Publishing Options in managing the consumption of content
- Promote discussion tasks to Modeler and manage the modification of content using the change management process
COURSE COST AND INCLUSIONS
Content Manager public courses are conducted over 2 days at Holocentric organised venues and include face-to-face tuition, take away learning materials, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and computer equipment for each student to use during the course.
The cost for the course is $2,200 + GST per person and must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to the course date to secure a position. Payment may be made by credit card using the link below or please contact us if you prefer other methods.
Sydney 15-16 February 2017 Sydney 19-20 June 2017
Canberra 20-21 June 2017
Click below to pay by credit card:
Click below for further information or other payment methods: