Digital Marketing Lead
We take a holistic approach in improving the way businesses work.
Using our Business Management System (BMS), we provide organisations with a compelling information management platform to enable customers to drive efficiencies and performance while providing personalised information for each employee in the context of their role.
What's The Role?
This role sits within the Product Management team, where you will oversee the marketing strategy for Holocentric. You will plan and execute digital communications, including email, marketing campaigns, and also design, maintain and supply content for our website. In addition, you will engage with customers through social media and ensure visitor flow to all of our digital assets.
- Lead the design, implementation and management of the marketing strategy and track the effectiveness of the plans, campaigns and PR efforts
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the Holocentric website, including videos and audio content
- Contribute, write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies
- Manage the contact database and implement plans for lead generation activities
- Work on printed material to supplement online information
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Planning and coordination of marketing events
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Minimum 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience with inbound digital marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Marketing degree or a professional marketing qualification
- Software marketing experience (desirable)
- B2B marketing experience (desirable)
When working for us, you'll be a part of a highly collaborative and open work culture, where, as a member of our 'work hard, play hard' team, you'll have a hand in shaping our future product. In addition to our offsite company kick-off, planning sessions and weekly catch-ups for drinks, we also have a share option scheme, so you can really participate in the success of the business.
We don’t believe in fixing people in rigid positions, but rather seek to match interest and capability. If you like a challenge, want to deliver exceptional results and seek to reach your potential, we’d like to hear from you!
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
So by now you would have realised that we aren't your average software company. We have big dreams for our business and our people.
You wouldn't want to be the one who missed their opportunity to be part of a company that is on its way to becoming a leading Australian software company.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you would like to join us.