Graduate Developer (Business Solution)
Holocentric: Who are we?
You might not realise it now, but you are looking at Australia’s next big software success story.
Our software has been recognised and used by some of Australia’s largest organisations including AirServices, BT Financial Group, Qantas, Sydney Water and Westpac. We don’t wish to brag but we have helped big companies get better.
Using our Business Management System (BMS), we provide organisations with a compelling information management platform to enable customers to drive efficiencies and performance while providing personalised information for each employee in the context of their role.
We know we are onto something pretty special and we are looking for equally special talent to propel us forward.
What’s the role?
Based in Canberra, this role involves working with our consulting teams in the field and with clients to deliver solutions that meet specific client requirements.
You will assist with the design and development of configuration extensions to Holocentric’s BMS software platform.
- Working closely with onsite consultants to refine requirements and designs for configuration extensions to the Holocentric BMS platform.
- Implementing and delivering configuration extensions through metamodels, scripts, reports and html views to provide a compelling experience for the customer
- Providing direct support for tool configuration, customisation and solution framework extension
What do you need?
You have or are about to complete your degree and are ready to hit the ground running. You have an outgoing personality and can engage with customers from diverse back grounds, play well with others and thrive on a challenge.
You should also have the following or the ability to rapidly attain:
- Degree in IT or engineering (or similar)
- Understanding of .NET, java, HTML and CSS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some programming capability from scripted macros to formal development experience
- Be a self-starter who uses their own initiative with a strong “Can do” attitude
- Create and work to project plans / schedules
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident in the process of applying for citizenship to be able to obtain a security clearance
PERKS OF THE JOB
Some of the perks of working in a small, dynamic company like ours include: a highly collaborative workplace, a real ability to help shape our product future and opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
We also have a share option scheme, so you can participate in the success of the business. Plus offsite company kick-off and planning sessions that are fantastic bonding experiences for everyone!
We don’t believe in fixing people in rigid positions, but rather seek to match interest and capability. If you like a challenge, want to deliver exceptional results and seek to reach your potential, we’d like to hear from you!
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
So by now you would have realised that we aren't your average software company. We have big dreams for our business and our people.
You wouldn't want to be the one who missed their opportunity to be part of a company that is on its way to becoming a leading Australian software company.
You must hold an Australian Government Baseline security clearance or be eligible for security clearance if required.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would like to join us.