Junior Business Analyst Consultant
about the role
Are you a passionate junior business analyst looking to grow and develop a career within a leading company? Become a part of our consulting team and you will have the chance to work on a wide variety of exciting and meaningful client projects.
As a consultant, you will play an active role in building our business and work to demonstrate the positive impact our software can make to our clients’ organisations.
Based in Canberra, you will engage with existing and prospective clients to identify, capture and model a broad range of business functions to enable cross-functional improvements using our Business Management System.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Train and mentor clients in the use of Holocentric products
- Work with pre-sales, partners and other modelling practitioners to develop and deliver effective solutions
- Depending on experience, act as client/project lead at times and contribute to the implementation of solutions relating to project management, change management, business planning, and compliance and risk management
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- 1-3 years Business Analysis experience within a project delivery environment
- Strong business process analysis and requirements definition skills
- Exposure to project estimation
- Some experience in Project Management
- Client facing experience
- Ability to engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to articulate complex problems in simple terms
We are committed to building excellence and work hard to provide a workplace that encourages and supports our people. We have a highly collaborative and social team environment with open offices, Friday drinks, offsite company kick-offs and team building activities.
We offer competitive salaries and as we grow and evolve opportunities for career and professional development plus a real ability to help shape our product future. We also have a share options scheme so you can participate in the success of our business.
We don’t believe in fixing people in rigid positions, but rather seek to match interest and capability. If you like a challenge, want to deliver exceptional results and seek to reach your potential, we’d like to hear from you!
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
We are not your average software company. We have big dreams for our business and our people. So join us on our journey as we seek to fulfil our ambition of becoming a leading Australian software company!
Due to security requirements for this role, only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
You must hold an Australian Government Baseline security clearance or be eligible for security clearance if required.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would like to join us.