Modeler provides the ability to export content into the Reporting area which can then be copied into Excel so it can be worked on outside of Modeler. This can then be reintegrated/imported back into the model.
Note: You need to have the Import/Export library loaded as a prerequisite library to enable this feature.
1. Right click the item type you wish to export (in this example Business Process Diagram)
2. Select Open As > For Export
The items are opened in the Reporting area.
3. Select all of the items - select one and then crt + A
4. Copy all items to your clipboard (ctrl + C)
5. Paste the contents to Excel