If you are saving your library to the Modelpedia repository, then every checked-in version is separately versioned and historically maintained. You can assign properties such as the release number and library status as part of the check-in process.
1. In the Library Workspace, click on the File option in the Application Menu and click Save and Check In
2. The Library Check In Wizard Page 1 displays
3. Click the Check In Details button. The Library Check In Details window displays the optional Release number field
4. Enter the optional Release number and click OK
5. Click the Next button to continue and click Finish when check-in is complete
Result: The selected library will be saved and checked in with the assigned Release number