Flexible hours. Convenient location. Great team. Global market.
A unique opportunity to put your marketing stamp!
Who are we?
We are Holocentric and we have an amazing software story that needs to be told.
But we are not in Silicon Valley (yet), we’re around the corner in North Sydney where our developers have created world-class software that is helping leading organisations to improve their business. They are using our software to understand and improve the way people, processes and technology come together to deliver great results for their clients, business, the community and shareholders. Qantas, Westpac and AirServices are some of the organisations we helped locally. On the verge of going global, we’ve started acquiring customers overseas, as far away as Iceland, where we are helping Iceland’s top airline, Icelandair!
That’s right. We have been noticed by some very large organisations. Now, companies around the world are interested and want to learn more about our products and us. This is where you come in!
Why do we need you?
We need you to market Holocentric both globally and locally. You will have the enviable opportunity to help other organisations realise the benefits of using Holocentric to be even more successful. Your marketing strategies, campaigns and collateral will share the Holocentric secret with the world, help us continue our exponential growth by educating our customers of tomorrow and in doing so help Holocentric succeed.
What would you need to bring to us?
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with an aptitude to drive creative marketing strategies, campaigns and activities.
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will lead the development, implementation and coordination of marketing and public relations plans and activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the design, implementation and tracking of the effectiveness of the marketing strategy, plans, campaigns and PR efforts
- Introduce tactics and strategies to increase awareness, lead generation and sales
- Setup and monitoring of online campaigns such as Google AdWords & LinkedIn
- Undertake and evaluate customer and product research
- Evaluate research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed
- Implement plans for the creation of marketing leads and conduct campaigns for the management of leads
- Website & social media maintenance and improvement
- Planning and coordination of marketing events
- Design, development and coordination of various marketing methods including, direct mail, networking, internet, social media and developing new methods of marketing
- Maintenance of the marketing automation and CRM systems
Why YOU should choose us
Holocentric is not your average software company. We invest in our people and culture. We have open offices, offer flexible hours, provide collaborative workplace, host annual offsite company kick-off planning sessions, and host weekly drinks to recognise everyone’s contribution.
We also encourage a balanced approach to your work and personal life. You will be able to set your own hours so that you can spend time with your family whilst also having a rewarding and successful career.
Holocentric wants you to excel and extend yourself beyond your comfort zones. All our people have the option to move across into other functions within our business. We want you to thrive in your career!
Are you the talent we seek?
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would like to join us AND answer the following question:
If you were to become Holocentric's marketing coordinator, briefly explain one idea you would introduce on the first day with us.