Dynamic IT company. Convenient location. Diverse role.
An opportunity for you to make a difference.
Who are we?
We are Holocentric, a software company based in North Sydney that is growing rapidly.
Qantas, Westpac and Airservices are some of the successful organisations that have chosen to work with us locally, and on the international front, we are helping Iceland’s top airline, Icelandair!
That’s right. We have been noticed by some very large organisations. Now, companies around the world are interested and want to learn more about our products and us. This is where you come in!
Why do we need you?
Our dynamic office requires better support and guidance during this exciting phase. With our existing office administrator having been promoted into a client facing role, we now require a skilled administrator to take over helping to maintain an effective & efficient office environment and liaising with our management team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we need an experienced office administrator who is well organised and self-motivated. We are seeking an individual with sound planning and problem solving skills. You will be required to work on some tasks independently, but also perform as an integral member of the team
What would you need to bring to us?
As our Office Administrator, you will oversee the smooth day-to-day running of the operations within the office. Your professionalism, initiative, organisational skills and friendly attitude will ensure your success in this great company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Invoicing & reconciliations
- Producing sales quotations
- General administrative and housekeeping tasks
- Generating management reports
- CRM data management
- Providing assistance to the management team
- Customer query assistance
- Organising travel and accommodation logistics
- Facilitating meeting room bookings and catering for events
- Reception duties and assisting visitors
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- A high level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail & effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise, plan ahead and follow up
- Strong organisation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (desirable)
Why YOU should choose us?
Holocentric is not your average software company. We invest in our people and culture. We have open offices, offer flexible hours, provide a collaborative workplace, host annual offsite company kick-off planning sessions, and hold weekly drinks to recognise everyone’s contribution.
We want you to excel and extend yourself beyond your comfort zones. All our people have the option to move across into other functions within our business. We want you to thrive in your career!
Are you the talent we seek?
If you are a team player, have a strong work ethic, can demonstrate initiative and a keen eye for detail, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, telling us how your experience and skills can help us to be more successful.