1. What's New?
The following enhancements are introduced in BMS 3.2.2:
- Improvements to action logging stability and performance. Action logging can now be configured to happen daily at a user specified time.
- Performance improvements in importing action logs that has resulted in increased scalability without any deterioration to user experience.
- Enhancements to the algorithm for item scopes to resolve the following issues – failure of publishing job, initialization job and the manual action of changing a library state.
2. Removed/Deprecated features
- Uploading of Usage History logs can no longer be configured at regular intervals by the Administrator, rather they can be configured to occur at a specific time daily.
- The deletion of all usage history logs using the Admin portal has been deprecated to avoid any accidental deletions that could result in a loss of usage information and trace of audit logs.
3. Fixed Issues
- Resolved the issue where BPD Periodic Review details were not getting populated when using a CSV import. (SUPPORT-8703)
- Resolved issues relating to excel import and export - where the type column was empty when exporting to Excel. (SUPPORT-9099 & SUPPORT-9187)
- Resolved the issue where tables are missing from a generated Process Report. (SUPPORT-9078)
- Resolved issue where model does not get published successfully when RMU is enabled. This happened since a failed initialization was not allowing the publishing job to be completed successfully. (SUPPORT-8949)
- Resolved issue where items that have names containing special characters do not get published as expected. (SUPPORT-8428)
- Resolved the issue where you need to select the checkbox as well as highlight the relevant Change Request when adding it to a Change Release in the Production library.
- Resolved the following issues in the Promotion Impact Report from BMS 3.2.1:
- Diagram item relationships displayed as duplicates when the BPD is added without the diagram item/s.
- Item relationships appear incorrectly when deleting items.