Presales Consultant - Melbourne
Holocentric - the DNA of your business.
We take a holistic approach in improving the way businesses work.
At Holocentric, we provide organisations with quality model-based solutions to help capture, understand, change and optimise every detail of their business – from strategy, people and processes to compliance obligations.
Using our Business Management System (BMS), information is easy to access, understand and update, being personalised for each employee in the context of their role. Evolving with organisations, it is a smart integrated platform which enables strategic, sustainable gains.
- Management Consulting
- Information Services
- Computer Software
Mid to senior
Public Speaking, Persuasion, Writing, Research, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Teamwork, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will preferably have consulting and/or a software industry work experience. They must possess a relevant business degree and or have a demonstrable and successful track record of a minimum of 3-5 years of professional consulting or presales experience.
Essentially the role of the Presales Consultant is to support the sales process by educating prospects on Holocentric Products and Services.
- Preparing and delivering live demonstrations of the Holocentric Solution
- Preparing responses to EOI/RFP/RFTs
- Capturing needs of prospects and working with Business Development team to plan and deliver account winning activities.
- Planning strategic account approaches and conduct presentations to prospective influencers and key decision makers based on the needs analysis
- Handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Submitting weekly account progress reports and ensure data is accurate, entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Work with the internal teams to develop compelling and competitive proposals that address the client’s needs, challenges, and objectives
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, to canvas for new opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Recognize this vital role as a brand ambassador through the presentation of a consistent and professional image in the market
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
So by now you would have realised that we aren't your average software company. We have big dreams for our business and our people.
You wouldn't want to be the one who missed their opportunity to be part of a company that is on its way to becoming a leading Australian software company.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would like to join us.