HOLOCENTRIC: WHO ARE WE?
You might not realise it now, but you are looking at Australia’s next big software success story.
Our software has been recognised and used by some of Australia’s largest organisations including AirServices, BT Financial Group, Qantas, Sydney Water and Westpac. We don’t wish to brag but we have helped big companies get better.
Using our Business Management System (BMS), we provide organisations with a compelling information management platform to enable customers to drive efficiencies and performance while providing personalised information for each employee in the context of their role.
We know we are onto something pretty special and we are looking for equally special talent to propel us forward.
What's the role?
Based in Sydney, this role involves playing a major part in the day-to-day product life cycle. You will be responsible for ensuring the product release cycle from product feature definition through to release, support and training, aligns with the vision, timeline and direction of the company. You will serve as an internal and external evangelist for our product offering and act as a central communication and coordination link between development teams and the Head of Product.
- Translate product strategy into tactical delivery
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with development, documentation, quality assurance and support teams to deliver product using agile principles and optimal resources
- Drive product releases including working with marketing, sales, and other Holocentric team members
- Compile and categorise ideation outcomes with clients and prospects including potential productisation of customisations where appropriate
- Manage the product support team ensuring that user enquiries and problems are processed resolved within agreed SLA’s
- Triage product feedback and maintain a prioritised product feature and bug backlogs
- Perform ad-hoc research and analysis of market conditions, key competitor and consumer trends
- Assist with developing marketing collateral to ensure consistency with product strategy and that product messaging is effectively conveyed
- Assist with the development of technical documentation, training material and certification programs
As the Product Manager you are a blend of business and technical savvy; have a big-picture vision, and the drive to make our vision a reality.
You will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years proven experience in product management or related experience working within a pioneering and agile product development environment
- Demonstrated skills in developing valued relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and industry influencers
- Demonstrated an understanding of business and management principles and practices
- Ability to effectively convey and articulate product and marketing strategies
- Knowledge of software support processes and agreements
- Highly organised and results driven
PERKS OF THE JOB
Competitive remuneration package, great culture, open offices, highly collaborative, talented and collegial team, offsite company kick-off and planning sessions, weekly drinks and catch up, plus a real ability to help shape our product future. We also have a share options scheme, so you can participate in the success of the business.
We don’t believe in fixing people in rigid positions, but rather seek to match interest and capability. If you like a challenge, want to deliver exceptional results and seek to reach your potential, we’d like to hear from you!
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
So by now you would have realised that we aren't your average software company. We have big dreams for our business and our people.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of a company that is on its way to becoming a leading Australian software company.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team that takes pride in helping other organisations improve their business performance, then please apply with your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you would like to join us.