Holocentric is pleased to be the official VIP Breakfast Host and Partner of the upcoming 13th Annual OPEX Week 2017 - the #1 Operational Excellence Event in Australia.
OPEX Week 2017 held 25-27 July in Sydney, is renowned for first-class thought leadership and networking for leaders and executives of Operational Excellence, pushing for agility and a more rapid, customer centric response to a demanding and difficult-to-navigate market.
Why to Attend:
- 90% brand new speakers, 40+ new organisations speaking, 2 prestigious international keynotes and a renowned futurist.
- Seismic shift in the industry toward operational excellence, a focus on leveraging process to enable strategy, agility, and customer centricity.
- Lean Thinking and Six Sigma will be taken to the next level, by exploring how they fit in an agile and data-driven environment.
- Discover best practice insights on how to optimise process to enable strategy, innovation and customer-centricity, leverage strategic partnerships, use data to inform strategy, decide the best fit for purpose operating model, implement and embed agile, and use design thinking to become more customer-centric and commercial.
- More than 30 hours of networking with interactive discussion tables, speed networking, solution clinics, cocktail reception, networking lunches, networking drinks, site tours and Awards show.
- Are you going to the event and would like to connect before or during the event? Contact us now to set up a meeting.
Official Event Website: https://opexweek.iqpc.com.au/