Sometimes you may need to create a copy of a library, for example to mock up some changes in a standalone version.
1. Navigate to the Repository Explorer - Areas
2. Right click the library name to display the context menu
3. Hover over Library and click Save Uncontrolled...
Result: Page 1 of The Library Uncontrol Wizard displays
4. To specify the folder to save the file to click the ellipsis icon in the Folder field
Result: The Browse For Folder panel displays
5. Find the appropriate folder and click the OK button
6. Click the Next button
7. When saving is complete, page 3 of Library Uncontrol Wizard displays
8. Click the Finish button
Result: The library and all of its prerequisites library will be saved