Systems enable of support process steps. This is important information to capture in business processes as it guides operational users to the system/s they should be using to perform their responsibilities efficiency and effectively. It is also useful information when designing future state processes or identifying needs for a new or replacement system.
1. Double click on a Process Step to open the Properties
2. Click on the ellipsis... button from the Enabled By System field
Result: The Pick Item panel displays
4. From the list of systems, click the system to be linked to this process step
5. Click OK to confirm and it returns to the Properties
6. Click Save and Close to complete
Result: the Process Step with a System item linked to it will be denoted with a Link icon and the system name shows