If you have been saving your library to the Modelpedia repository, you can revert back to a previously checked-in version of the library by following the instructions below.
1. Navigate to Repository Explorer - Areas
2. Right click the library item to display the context menu, and click Properties
Result: The library's version and release history will be displayed.
3. To roll back to a previous version, right click on the selected library version to reinstate to display the context menu
4. Click Check Out as Latest Version
Result: The Library Check Out Wizard page 1 will display
5. Click the Next button to continue. The Library Check Out Wizard Page 2 displays to provide a progress update
After the library has successfully checked out, Page 3 of the Check Out Wizard displays
6. Click Finish
Result: The library will reinstate the selected version as the latest version in the Repository.