Using transactional data recorded by the IT systems in your organization, process mining can automatically discover and visualize your business processes.
You may have an idea of what staff should be doing in your business, but what are they actually doing? Discovering how your business operations conform to what your operating model expects, can deliver some very real surprises and benefits.
To help organizations accelerate their adoption of a DTO and capture their operational model, Holocentric is partnering with the University of Melbourne’s School of Computing and Information Systems, to include process mining as a crucial step in our Discover | Design | Deliver DTO solution.
Make decisions based on fact not fiction
- See organization performance in real-time
- Identify process inefficiencies, duplicated processes and bottlenecks
- Ensure compliance obligations are met
- Analyze and improve customer experience
- Identify and address the root causes of unfavorable business outcomes
- Understand your processes as “they really are”, not as you “perceive” them to be
- Back your hypotheses with evidence, not just intuition
- Simulate the future to identify what requires change and what does not!
What analysis can tell you
- Deviance from expected paths – identifying alternate process paths that are followed
- Time taken to perform processes – based on logged times for each of the process steps
- Conformance – whether processes follow prescribed paths to meet compliance obligations
- Process diagrams – can be automatically constructed from the logs of process steps
- Frequency – how often alternate paths are performed
- Bottlenecks – identification of critical paths and potential blockages
- Re-work – identification of paths that result in repeated activities and inefficiencies
- Potential improvements – paths that are followed that result in greater effectiveness than planned